Friday, May 18, 2007

Difference between Seattle and NY, No. 12231

Relative to the size of the populace, there seems to be a much larger number of people with tattoos in Seattle than in New York, especially striking considering that Seattle is full of white people and white people were the second least likely group to have tattoos in NY other than Asians. The difference, however, is that I'm a bit scared of the people with tattoos in New York and the tattoos here somehow makes everyone seem punier. Suddenly, I'm tempted to go and get that Little Mermaid tattoo after all. On second thought, I'd better not.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you underestimate how many white people in new york have tattoos. They're just smaller than the ones in Seattle, and easily hidden under socks and short sleeves.

Andrea said...

Andy, I highly encourage the Little Mermaid tattoo. Beth Nicewonger is here, and she agrees.