Sunday, November 25, 2007

Are we there yet?


My wonderful roommates came to cheer me on at the finish and took this photo of me.


I burned 3000 calories on Sunday in four hours and twenty-two minutes. I will spare my thoughts on running a marathon because I already wrote something about it five years ago, but I'll say that it is still really hard despite having actually trained this time. (And by training, what I mean is I ran a total of 25 miles this month leading up to it.) Still, it was fun.

I want to ask for a raise in this way: "I think I deserve a raise. For all you know, I work really hard."

(I am, incidentally, writing this while at work. Also, is putting incidentally inside parentheses redundant?)

1 comment:

Gina Espinoza said...

I've always wanted to run a marathon... probably never will though. For now I will bask vicariously in your triumph.