Friday, January 11, 2008

beat movement

This article talks about the science of choosing the right workout music. I have tried a myriad of playlists for when I (rarely) run. The article is probably right that something fast paced is your best bet. However, I have come to really enjoy running to classical music. The songs are really long, so I've gone much farther after listening to a single song. But what I really like about classical music is conducting while I'm running. Everyone on the road seems to think I'm crazy, though.

2 comments:

Carrie M said...

I think the right classical music could be perfectly inspiring for a run. The vision of you conducting while running makes me giggle, though.

I've found that crappy hair rock works pretty well for a run -- probably it's only good purpose.

Carrie M said...

Oh Christ, I'm tired. That should be "its."