Monday, January 21, 2008

Meat pie, please.

As I sit at my desk at work, it occurs to me that the only reason I do not have today off is that there are no black people at my office. If there were even one, I'd be home right now. As the lone representative of colored people here, I really ought to pipe up. Piping up is how holidays happen.

I finally saw Juno and it is great. A friend said she was slightly annoyed that it seemed like a big ad for American Apparel but I didn't notice that. I was slightly distracted by all the Moldy Peaches. But all in all, it is the best movie I've seen in a long time, and even slides in under a hundred minutes like all great movies do. I have a huge crush on Ellen Page. I'm pretty sure she is a lot smarter than me, though, and she wouldn't stand for my idiocy.

1 comment:

Brian Hurley said...

I'm pretty sure you're smarter than her, Andy. She had a screenplay to back her up. And she's like ten years younger than you. You could totally take her in a game of Jeopardy.